Thursday, October 6, 2011

Eat Pear-Flavored Applesauce.

So I tried making a venn diagram in Word--failed. Online? Don't wanna talk about it. Now I'm forced to do it the boring way...eh.


Writing an ad analysis and a literacy narrative essay are the same in the sense that they both express someone's thoughts and opinions. Depending on what the focus is for each of the papers, their tones can be serious or more on the casual side. Regardless, an ad analysis is always going to be different because the writer has to prove what's being written. She has to take specific examples from an ad to back up her argument. If she were to write a literacy narrative, there are no "facts" to back up her words, nor does she have to state them. Her narrative is a story from a moment in her life.


Considering these points affected the choices I made when writing my papers. Again, I have to pull information from the ad I'm analyzing to back up my arguments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment